Disabled screen lock - don't want to clear credentialsview story

http://android.stackexchange.com – I am using Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005. In order to use the university WiFi network I need to install an authority certificate (WiFi credential). (HowTos)

So you're going to disappear for an unknown amount of time...view story

http://forums.anandtech.com – You have to leave your accounts, possessions and any valuables into the trust of a single person. It has to be someone from Anandtech you don't personally know - only someone you know due to reading their posts / conversing publicly on this board. (Hardware)

GNOME Foundation: Minutes of the Board meeting of October 10th, 2014view story

http://permalink.gmane.org – = Minutes for Friday, October 10th, 2014, 16:00 UTC = Next meeting due on October 24th, 2014 at 16:00 UTC == Attending == * Ekaterina Gerasimova * Rosanna Yuen * Marina Zhurakhinskaya * Jeff Fortin * Karen Sandler * Andrea Veri * Sriram Ramkrishna == Missing == * Tobias Mueller == Board meeting == Congratulations to the GNOME Community for releasing GNOME 3.14 and the board thanks t (Software)

iscsi error: "iscsiadm: No portals found"view story

http://ubuntuforums.org – Hi, Can someone help me with the following issue (Ubuntu Server Version 14.04 LTS): Code: iscsiadm -m discovery -t st -p iscsiadm: No portals found ping Code: PING ( 56(84) bytes of data. 64 bytes from icmp_seq=1 ttl=64 time=0.124 ms cat /etc/iscsi/iscsid.conf Code: [...] node.startup = automatic [...] cat /etc/iscsi/ (Hardware)

Andrei Cherny’s ‘Aspiration’ Brings The Investment Tools Of The 1% To The Other 99%view story

http://techcrunch.com –  At 39 years old, Andrey Cherny has advised presidents, consulted with Fortune 100 companies, worked as a state prosecutor, served as a Naval reserve officer, founded a think tank and policy journal, and written a couple of books. Now he’s adding entrepreneur to the list with the launch of Aspiration Partners LLC. Read More (IT news)

Multiple problems with Sandisk SSD & Samsung SSD on Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 motherboardview story

http://ubuntuforums.org – I have an odd problem that I don't know how to fix. My PC consists of an Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 motherboard, to which three HDDs are attached: Port 1: WDC 2TB HDD Port 2: Samsung SSD 840 EVO 1TB Port 4: SanDisk SDSSDH2256G (picture: 2014-10-19 12.31.09.jpg) When I turn on my PC for the first time of the day, and it tries to boot from the SanDisk SSD, the message I'm usually greeted with (Hardware)

FBI Director To Citizens: Let Us Spy On Youview story

http://hardforum.com – If you don't have anything to hide, this is a totally reasonable request. :rolleyes: Quote: In a post-Snowden plea for a policy more permissive of spying, FBI Director James B. (Hardware)

Akademy 2014 Keynotes: Sascha Meinrath and Cornelius Schumacherview story

https://dot.kde.org – Akademy 2014 will kick off on September 6 in Brno, Czech Republic; our keynote speakers will be opening the first two days. Continuing a tradition, the first keynote speaker is from outside the KDE community, while the second is somebody you all know. (Software)

Android application is getting crashedview story

http://stackoverflow.com – when I am executing the below code my application is getting crashed. I am trying to retrieve data from MySQL database. Could some one please help me with this. I am new to android so please bear with me. (HowTos)

nsupdate failsview story

http://www.linuxquestions.org – I get refused error even if the update is run from the dnsserver(bind) as well. (HowTos)