6
Bango Inks Global Samsung Deal To Power Carrier Billing In Galaxy Apps Storeview story

http://techcrunch.com –  One more deal in the bag for Bango, the UK-based startup that enables carrier billing services for mobile users: it has signed an agreement with Samsung for the handset giant to preload its services on to all Samsung devices running the Samsung Galaxy Apps store — letting consumers charge games, e-books, music and videos directly to their mobile phone bills or deduct them from their&he (IT news)

5
Japan’s Rakuten Ramps Up Globally, Lauches Rakuten.co.uk And Drops Play.comview story

http://techcrunch.com –  Rakuten, Japan’s e-commerce powerhouse, is taking another step in its ambitions to be a global player on par with the likes of Amazon and Alibaba. (IT news)

5
Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 388view story

http://ubuntuforums.org – Welcome to the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter, Issue 388 for the week October 13 - 19, 2014. Links to UWN Wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter/Issue388 In This Issue Final Freeze for Ubuntu 14.10 (utopic) in effectUbuntu StatsUbuntu Cloud NewsRandall Ross: Why Smart Phones Aren't - Reason #2 & Reason #3Joe Liau: Documenting the Death of the Dumb Telephone - Part 1: U (Hardware)

5
Andrei Cherny’s ‘Aspiration’ Brings The Investment Tools Of The 1% To The Other 99%view story

http://techcrunch.com –  At 39 years old, Andrey Cherny has advised presidents, consulted with Fortune 100 companies, worked as a state prosecutor, served as a Naval reserve officer, founded a think tank and policy journal, and written a couple of books. Now he’s adding entrepreneur to the list with the launch of Aspiration Partners LLC. Read More (IT news)

9
Help! for Galaxy Tab 3 Lite ebooksview story

http://www.mobileread.com – I have a Galaxy Tab 3 Lite (but have had this problem on other devices as well). I have the Kindle, Nook, and Aldiko apps. I am often given free books from authors/publishers for review. I am having trouble being able to download the books. When I download I am asked to open with random stupid apps that aren't even ereaders, like "memo" or notepad. (HowTos)

9
Help! for Galaxy Tab 3 Lite ebooksview story

http://www.mobileread.com – I have a Galaxy Tab 3 Lite (but have had this problem on other devices as well). I have the Kindle, Nook, and Aldiko apps. I am often given free books from authors/publishers for review. I am having trouble being able to download the books. When I download I am asked to open with random stupid apps that aren't even ereaders, like "memo" or notepad. (HowTos)

9
How to set a Thunar window as the desktop in XFce?view story

http://unix.stackexchange.com – I want to setup one computer ask a kiosk for eBooks. I'd like any user to be able to see all available books right on the desktop. These can be clicked on and loaded in the PDF software. Is there some way to place a fullscreen Thunar window, at a specific folder, as the desktop of XFce, so that the desktop has a folder showing all of the PDFs and can be navigated like a file manager? (HowTos)

9
LXer: 4 Best Free Pascal Booksview story

http://www.linuxquestions.org – Published at LXer: The focus of this article is to select the finest Pascal books which are available to read without charge. Each text has a lot to offer for a budding Pascal programmer. So get reading and learning. Read More... (HowTos)

9
Watch Moms Night Out Movie Onlineview story

http://forums.androidcentral.com – spider man Watch Amazing Spider Man 2 Online : Spider-Man is at his best when he's enhancing above the increasing roads of New You are able to. Capturing webbing at outstanding components makes an amazing feeling of locomotion in aspect because of how well it symbolizes the way I think about it would experience to be in Spider-Man's leggings. (HowTos)

9
Why I am excited about Clojureview story

http://forums.fedoraforum.org – clojure, scala yeah new programming language. http://blog.txus.io/2014/05/why-i-am...about-clojure/ https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=7697955 Quote: I had been looking at Clojure for a while now, read a couple of books, watched a couple of videos, but mostly just played around with it. (HowTos)