While EXT4 and Btrfs are the most talked about file-systems on Phoronix, there are certainly many more out there, especially when it comes to distributed file-systems and those largely only targeting enterprise environments. One example is XtreemFS, which is an open-source file-system that is distributed with support for clients and...
Please help choose best parallel fault-tolerant file systems for two server
- server1 = 1.7T centos 6.2
- server2 = 1.6T centos 5.8
Distributed parallel fault-tolerant file systems:
- XtreemFS http://www.xtreemfs.org/ (wrinten on java, not best speed/memory usage)
- kosmosfs http://code.google.com/p/kosmosfs/ (wrinten on c++)
- Quantcast File System (based on KFS) https://github.com/quantcast/qfs