Looking to sell my brand new ASUS GTX780-DC2OC. I bought it in July, but never put it in my PC, just opened it once.
Looking for $500 which includes shipping. USCON only.
Started to read lately that new GPUs are coming out. I'm in the process of trying to pick parts for a new build and was wondering if you guys think I should wait for the new cards to come out (basically they will lower the cost of the current cards and if anything I can buy them) or go ahead and buy the cards I was going to get regardless.