Guys is there any trick for preventing overheating...my incs gets heated up while using 3g....also some times while charging its get heated...and because of that sometimes vibration on phone does not work....Please help
Has anyone experienced overheating using this phone? As you know I hadn't had my phone activated for a week or so, and never had an issue with the phone overheating, although I didn't use it like I do now that it's activated. And I can just barely use it to maybe browse the web or send a couple texts and the battery temperature will report 98 and it's even got up to 107 yesterday.
i have a Samsung Galaxy S2 x and when i tryed to shut off my phone it will black screen and vibrate but will not shut off completely shut off, the lights on the phone dont shut off ether... ANY SUGGESTIONS?