i want buy license to sell place for hosting
do vps license it enought to me ?
this a same like dedicated?
why need dedicated license?
and do cpanel have lifetime license?
on 07/20/2012 – Made popular on 07/20/2012
Ok, so I currently have a cpanel license that I pay monthly and want to upgrade to a new server. So I purchase the new server, get assigned IP Address and go to get a 15 day license so I can move my junk. But, I cant.
Since the new IP Address has had CPanel before I cannot get a test license. Seriously? Its from a hosting company...
I am making an application and when I run it gives me this message:
* Copyright (C) 2006 The Android Open Source Project
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to
Strictly speaking that license should not hinder putting it in the AUR in any way. Just include the license.Now I will say that license makes me wonder whether it is worth putting in the AUR. After reading that, I wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole. I doubt the author really understands the implications of that license, and I would be surprised if they tried to enforce