1

Unapproving shareholders look to block MetroPCS and T-Mobile merger

view story
linux-howto

http://www.talkandroid.com – T-Mobile’s parent company, Deutsche Telekom, was poised to merge with MetroPCS for a purchase price of $1.5 billion, until the shareholders stepped in. MetroPCS, who has been successful with their low-cost LTE service, is currently sitting at around $11.33 per share. Deutsch Telekom’s original offer of $1.5 billion would hand over 74% of the stock, which works out to around $12.48 per share, as well as include a 1-for-2 reverse stock split. The remaining 26% would stay in the shareholders hands. The current shareholders are feeling a bit undervalued, which you can’t complete (IT news)