we have centos server 5.5 ,and we install Oracle software stack including :
Oracle 10g DB server
Oracle Application Server
Then we deploy oracle forms on it , we compile the forms for Linux because the previous binary build for windows , every thing works , expect the chars of the forms appear '????' as question marks , because its contain non english chars .
I've been working with PDFs with forms, and recently I've had some issues with a set of character sheets for D&D; they come with forms so that you can save your character digitally, but when I use any of the document viewers, I get these horrible black bars in the places where the forms are supposed to be on half the pages.
The weird part of it is that if I open the file in Google Chrome, I don't
A small number of my forwarded DNS queries cause BIND 9 to log messages such as:
184.in-addr.arpa SOA: got insecure response; parent indicates it should be secure
validating @0x7f93140c0870: 100.64-126.96.36.199.in-addr.arpa PTR: no valid signature found
validating @0x7f93100c8830: www.nbcnews.com A: no valid signature found
validating @0x7f93287f2a00: cabotelecom.com.br NSEC: verify failed due to
Dear friends, we really need help. Maybe some of you faced with the document in PDF format. Talking about the PDF documents with embedded forms, which are edited normal "reader", but for people working with forms in Cyrillic this problem when using software with open source.
just to add my 2 cents. I used Okular Version 0.10.5 with pdf forms, worked nicely in KDE 4.4.5. I printed the *.pdf file to new *.pdf file so that the changes in the forms are visible from any pdf client. Cheers