6

Totem doesn't reproduce some videos and it should

view full story
linux-howto

https://bbs.archlinux.org – Hello, since I can't use VLC at the moment, I tried totem (Also, I wanted totem for nautilus thumbnails).Im having a weird behaviour. I have a folder with 400+ files, two kind of them, .mp4 and .mkv.It reproduces like 90% of every kind, but the other 10% does not.That's what I got:$ totem One\ Piece\ 145\ \[Shichibukai\]\ \[x.264-AAC\]\ \[0BF7B79A\].mp4 (totem:14272): libpeas-WARNING **: grilo: libgrilo-0.1.so.0: no se puede abrir el fichero del objeto compartido: No existe el fichero o el directorio (totem:14272): libpeas-WARNING **: Could not load plugin module: 'grilo&#039 (HowTos)