In my country (Portugal, europe) I can get these SSD's with very similar prices:
- OCZ Vertex 450 Series - 128 GB - 90
- CRUCIAL M500 - 120 GB - 90
- SAMSUNG 840 EVO 120GB - 95
- SANDISK SDSSDP-128G-G25 - 128 GB - 82
- KINGSTON SSDNow V300 (SV300S37A/120G) - 120 GB - 80
The SSD will be to upgrade a 3-year old laptop.
What's the SSD with the best performance as prices are
I vaguely remember reading that Lite-On SSD's are just rebadged Plextor's. Based on some eBay research, it looks like they're used in Lenovo and Dell laptops. I picked up a used LCS-128M6S (128GB, SATA III) off eBay for $65 shipped, which seemed like a good deal.