Has anyone had issues the the wifi on the event where it stops working but still displays that it on? Is the range on this phone short or some thing also just curious.
I've had the Nexus 4 for a week now and I've faced quite a few problems already:
1) My phone doesn't connect to the wifi network (even though the wifi info is saved) until I turn off wifi from the setting and turn it back on. I called up google support and they said that's how the manufacturer designed the phone so you will have to do this every time you move in to a new wifi zone.
i just got my maxx on the 27th . I love this phone, and i only have one problem so for. My problem is this, when i turn on wifi this thing streams like no tomorrow, youtube videos starts and stops over and over again. I try to use wifi at home to watch videos and listen to music. my razr had no problems while on wifi , and neither does my wifes rezound.
Hi been having some issues after ICS update (from GB), decided to do a Factory Resest (the easy-way through settings) all went well, and it seems to have solved some of the issues, but one issue still persists:
WiFi refreshing/updating issues, when i turn the phone on, it searches and connects to any known WiFi but after a while, if i try to turn off the WiFi (through settings) it looks like it
well, im having problems with my phone when it comes to using wifi(it cant find any networks), i recently moved and have a new router ( there are other family members which smart phones do connect with it) but my phone cant find any networks when i activate the wifi, even if i type the ssid it wont find it (says its not in range) what i can do? ive tried *#*#526#*#*.
I've seen many posts/threads about Wifi issues with the EVO 4G LTE, but they all seem to fit in these categories:
- Bad Wifi signal due to poor antenna contact
- Wifi not working at all in an early ROM version
- Wifi causing random device reboots
- Problems with Wifi tether
However, I'm having a Wifi problem that I can't find much information on: After about a day of use, connecting to my h