Just today, I noticed that my Galaxy Tab will not catch a charge when plugged into the wall outlet. The low battery continues to pop up along with a red x inside the battery. I have tried the volume and power reset and the problem still exists. What is the best solution for this issue?
Thank you for your reply.As it turns out, I moved before I got the newer computer and the problem developed on the second one in a different location. Both computers run when they are plugged in to a wall outlet (either with or without the battery removed), so I can rule out a cable problem. The only thing they cannot do is charge the battery--although the power management applic
I want to use a Google Nexus phone for an always-on wall-plugged-in WiFi tethering access station.
It occurred to me that if I just do it like this, then I'm risking ruining the battery within a couple of months, and the battery becoming useless, potentially leaving the phone permanently handicapped to a wall-plug operation, and within a year or two, going as far as requiring an external UPS for
What makes the voltage going only one way in a laptop? In other words what makes the voltage not going from the battery back to the power supply?
Reason why I ask is a few days ago I plugged in my laptop power supply in my laptop and it wasn't even plugged in into and AC wall outlet and I saw some arching. The DC in connector seems fine no damage but I was wondering why it happened.
Just installed a wall outlet with 2 built in USB ports (5V, 3.0A)
When I plug in my S5 nothing happens, doesn't even indicate that its plugged in. ( Using Samsung or any other cable)
The outlet works, it charges all my other devices just fine(although I have not tried another Samsung device yet)
My Nexus 7's (2013) battery was low so I decided to charge it. I plugged it in to a AC adapter and it showed that it was charging. The tablet's battery was decreasing! I decided to turn it off and charge it. I've been trying to fix the tablet for a while. It showed empty battery icon, LED light above the usb port was flickering 5 times. Then it showed no more sign of life.
I purchased my Nexus 10 in the United States, but currently reside in Korea. I accidentally left my wall charger at work today. I always charge my Nexus with the original wall charger plugged in to a power converter just to be safe. But now I'm wondering. I have a Korean USB to micro usb wall charger that I use to charge my phone. It has a DC 5.0V 1000mA charging capacity.
I had my phone charging overnight as I always do. Today the battery drained to 14% with warning so I thought I turned it off. I eventually plugged it into the charger and cannot get it to turn on. I've tried removing the battery a couple times, nothing.
It's been plugged into a wall outlet now for 2 hours and still nothing seems to work.