I am building a full-text search engine that returns results for phrases.
(a) I am trying to match phrases only using SPH_MATCH_PHRASE in SPHINX using PHP. The problem is that when I search for, e.g. "This is a phrase", it also produces relevant results for "This is a phrase" and "a phrase" and "This is a" and "This is" and "phrase" etc.
Actually i am trying to start my Kaltura service. The default "sphinx" came along together with Kaltura has crushed and then got uninstalled. Then i installed clean dedicated of "Sphinx" (source version from here) outside of Kaltura. I setup at /opt/sphinx/. Then when after setup ..