[SOLVED] KDE logs me out when trying to use MPlayer, guvcview

view full story

https://bbs.archlinux.org – Sorry, I didn't have the time before, but today I was testing and by checking the outputs (which before I didn't know you could save with "&>" ), I see the problem is the video output xv, I changed that to vaapi and problem solved. Of course, that's why I could use SMPlayer, because there I have in video output vaapi. I didn't have a configuration file for mplayer, so I guess it was using xv by default. But that wasn't a problem before, though, like I said. It probably was one of Catalyst upgrades.This is my ~/.mplayer/config now (that I copied from /e (HowTos)