I've regenerated the locales multiple times but only the upgrade to findutils 4.5.12 worked.glibc 2.19-2 works with the current findutils.But if a corrupt locale archive file caused this, why didn't findutils 4.5.12 complained about this?Anyhow: It works, I'm happy; thanks for your effort, Allan!
Finally solved this thanks to the bug report linked in this post. adding -global virtio-blk-pci.ioeventfd=off fixed the problem. Don't know if this has been fixed in QEMU already. If so, it's probably because of older virtio drivers in debian squeeze.
I've used build root to build a arm set up, I've included sld and everything has made fine. Next I tried to cross compile a small hello world test with init sdl. This gives an error finding the sdl init function. Build root has a load of sdl files in various places. However I think I'm pointing to the right directories.
I've been trying to cross-compile an OpenGL ES 2.0 example for ARM-Linux. To do this, I have downloaded and installed the CodeSourcery cross compilers. I have installed all of the packages required to successfully compile the code for my machine, but cross-compiling fails.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been been fixed in the Drupal content management framework, resulting in information disclosure, insufficient validation, cross-site scripting and cross-site request forgery.