Should I wait?

view story

http://crunchbanglinux.org – Hey all, I'm new to #!, and I currently have Statler on my laptop. I enjoy it, and everything is working as it should. I've noticed that Waldorf is being tested currently. My question is, since I'm new to the distro, is it advisable to wait until Waldorf is officially released prior to shifting and installing the latest version, or is the current Waldorf version stable enough for install now? Also, when would the official release of Waldorf be coming out? (HowTos)