rtorrent - segmentation fault on startup

view full story

https://bbs.archlinux.org – Hey,Good news, I think I figured it out. I had a clear hint yesterday when I tried to use the scp command and got a "PRNG not seeded" error. After some research I noticed that my /dev/urandom looked very weird, and my /dev/random didn't exist at all. I deleted the former, and recreated both with the following commands:mknod /dev/random c 1 8 mknod /dev/urandom c 1 9Now rtorrent has been running flawlessly for almost a day, even after re-including the torrents that made me constantly crash. I guess that libcrypto was sometimes requesting random numbers, and getting something unex (HowTos)