https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/craftbukkit-plugin-defaultpermissions... it was getting
the code from Arch repos
Huge list incoming :)
Following packages are out of date and orphaned and couldn't be revived,
as their source is dead, or better PKGBuilds are available.
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/xspice/Should be merged with https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/xf86-video-qxlBoth are the same
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/synce-gnomevfs superceeded by
Please delete ,  and  because they are subset of . Thanks
 https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ozone-theme https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ozone2 https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ozone3 https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/lubuntu-artwork
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/qsplashy-arch-svn/ - source dead
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/gtk2-globalmenu/ - extremely old
patched gtk, orphan, functionality upstreamed
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/imlib2-svn/ - enlightenment project
switched to git, an imlib2-git package should be created
there are a few packages in AUR which I've submitted and which
can/should be removed for good.
* dsc-cassandra-12 (superseded by "dsc-cassandra-1.2"), 
* ruby- (faulty PKGBUILD submitted by error), 
* ruby-puppet (merged with "puppet"), 
* thrift-go (doesn't build properly) 
* thrift-python (doesn't build properly) 
I've noticed that two packages provides the same software. They are
- https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/writer2epub/- https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/libreoffice-extension-writer2epub/I think the latter is better built, because of group assignation, so I will
eliminate the former.
Thank you for al your job in Arch Linux: I'm trying to contribute.
All packages depending on qt need to be rebuilt to depend on qt4. We have done this for all official packages, but you will need to rebuild packages installed from the AUR that depend on qt.From: https://www.archlinux.org/news/qt4-replaces-qt/