If I want to convert a Word doc to PDF for reading on the Note 8, what fonts, margins, line spacing, etc. would be optimal? Has anyone experimented with this already?
The spacing between paragraphs in Word 2003 is too large. I wish to reduce it to between 4 and 8pt.
Things I've tried:
Format/Paragraph (can only increase the spacing)
Format/Styles and formatting, modifying the highlighted style (absolutely nothing happens if I set spacing After to 4pt, or if I check the box "don't add...".)
Neither allows me to reduce the spacing between paragraphs.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to convert a Galaxy S Note to a Microsoft Word (or text) document? (Read through the forum and saw the question but it looks like the answer is .pdf or .jpg. No other real options that I could tell.)
I recently picked up a Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet. Quite cool!
Despite LibreOffice's warning that it might not work, I have always been able to convert the LibreOffice word processor native file format to Word XP/2000/2003 format, and use that whenever I might send the document to someone who probably uses Word.
Buy Quick PDF to Word with Discount Prices and Coupon Codes. Get 25% off Quick PDF to Word. Regular Price: $59.90 Now only $29.95. Save your dollars and convert pdf files into word within no time!! Check its latest features here - http://www.quickpdftoword.com/pdf_word_features.asp
I have a file from which I am trying to delete a particular word on a particular line.
I am trying to delete the first line only if it contains the word NEW. I am also trying to delete the last line only if it contains the word NEW. I don't want any other lines deleted.
We're all familiar with the most common CSS properties that we use daily, such as width, height, margin and border. And for most projects, the ones we use all the time are just fine. Of course, there are also those ones that you discover through your IDE's autocomplete feature, which can have some pretty interesting results. Some are immediately obvious to what they do, and some are not.
I have an app name that consists of a single word, but it happens to be a slightly long word (14 characters). In the Launcher on my phone, this name is longer then the allocated space so Android breaks the word after the last character that still fits on the first line, which is the wrong place.