I cannot start Apache after I have added one custom module mod_objc into the system. I keep getting return code 1. I need to start httpd and allow Xcode to debug on it so that I can test my module thoroughly.
I am writing a module that dispatches Apache requests to another process with Objective-C Distributed Objects mechanism.
I am trying to install passenger module with bellow command:
And I am getting following output:
* GNU C++ compiler... found at /usr/bin/g++
* Curl development headers with SSL support... found
* OpenSSL development headers... found
* Zlib development headers... found
* Ruby development headers... found
* OpenSSL support for Ruby...
I am expiering some problems with the Google's Apache mod_pagespeed module to combine css, js, etc. During the last months I developed a new version of our software based on Zend Framework. I just installed mod_pagespeed and it doesn't seem to work.
I run Ubuntu Server 11.04 and the latest mod_pagespeed module.