Microsoft has not been associated as being a leader in cutting edge technology lately, but back in the 90’s, Microsoft seemed to have a firm grasp of what the future of technology would look like. The big question here is why didn't Microsoft act on any of these predictions and bring them to market?
1) 4 to 6 year loses it's shit at the check out line at Nordstrom
2) a woman 'nicely' asks the mother of the child to calm her child down
3) the mother gets confrontational and accuses the woman of telling her child what to do
4) woman then tells the mother to go to hell
5) mother follows woman to parking lot to punch woman twice in the mouth