1

music player not displaying correct album name

view story
linux-howto

http://androidforums.com – I am using music player on motorola xt5 and have installed an audio bible. I have made each book of the bible a separate album. In window 7 explorer I have changed the album name and artist name against each track. In windows media play each album shows up with a album name I made. However when I load all the album folders and MP3 tracks onto my phone sd-card some albums get named correctly according to the album name and with some the music player makes its own name. Also when it makes its own name it replaces the artists name with "unknown artist". Some albums get split in two wit (General)