Mount a folder on a drive in fstab. Move?

view full story

http://unix.stackexchange.com – I'd like to make a temporary change to my fstab file so that my /home is on another drive. However, I don't want the whole partition to be mounted, but just a folder ("home") on that partition. I'm OK with the rest of the data being unavailable. What's the canonical way of expressing this in fstab? I can't think of a way to do it in one command (as I can't reference a folder on a filesystem I haven't mounted). I think I should do a first mount and then move the folder to /home. But I don't know if I can do a move in fstab, haven't found it in man (and I don't feel like trying blindly because (HowTos)