Mercurial server files different from clients files

view story

http://serverfault.com – Firstly, I am still quite new to Mercurial and version control in general. We have a setup here of 2 developers and a server. We noticed an issue today of some changes that I pushed to the server yesterday, the other developer when he pulled it didn't have these changes. Eventually I decided to check on the server what the status of the file in question was, and surprisingly the file didn't even exist on the server's repository. The weird thing is, the other developer created this file at some point and pushed it to the server and I received it through pulling it, so surely it must have been (HowTos)