I don't think I have used any plugins, except for maybe noscript or adblock. However, luakit has been eating 65% of my cpu usage whenever I open the google voice page and I'm not sure why.
I've been using luakit lately over uzbl and it is nice, but I was wondering if there was a way to emulate one fetaure I miss. In uzbl I had a keybind that would enable java/plugins per page, is there a way to do the same in luakit? I know that you can whitelist domains in globals.lua; but it would be nice to have something along the lines of :set enable-scripts or similar. I
Note: Im not the developer of this, but he said its ok if i post it here.Sessman provides a more featurefull session management for luakit, providing named session, restoring of per tab history and removing sessions. More stuff, like autosave, is planned.Git: https://github.com/IsoLinearCHiP/luakit-sessman
Using Windows 7 Home Premium 32-Bit on Google Chrome Incognito with both of the extensions AdBlock and AdBlock Plus, I want to block as many ads as possible on every website or page that I visit.
Currently,when I open my TextNow account, it just endlessly loads the page so the account is useless,but when I disable AdBlock and allow TextNow in AdBlock Plus all it does is constantly load the ads an
yes it's specific to awesome. on my other machine which i use openbox on there are no issues with luakit. maybe theres a way to turn off the awesome keybindings off while using luakit for instance.as another example of oddities, i can only type in this box if i press the windows key. otherwise all the awesome keybindings kick in.
I've been having this issue for quite some time, where websites viewed through luakit inconsistently load images. By inconsistent, I mean that on one trial run, an image, or several images will load successfully, only to have others that will not.