Just joined to new company with one Power 720 Express (8202-E4C) server and have no much experience with IBM systems.
I am trying to move everything I mentioned to different subnet as required by customer contract (currently sitting on same subnet as company lan). Access to this subnet will be controlled by firewall (dedicated physical port).
I have this infraestructure:
- 1 POWER7 with single VIOS on Site A.
- 1 POWER6 with single VIOS on Site B.
- 1 LPAR called NodeA as primary node for PowerHA 6.1 on Site A.
- 1 LPAR called NodeB as secondary (cold) node for PowerHA 6.1 on SiteB.
- 1 Storage DS4700 on Site A.
- 1 Storage DS4700 on Site B.
- All VIOS versions are 126.96.36.199-FP24 SP-03.
- All AIX versions are 188.8.131.52.
- Power v