4

Linux Foundation Announces Linux.com Store T-shirt Design Winner

view full story
linux-howto

http://linuxo.com – Linux.com: The Linux Foundation, the nonprofit organization dedicated to accelerating the growth of Linux, today announced the winning design in its Linux.com Store T-shirt Design Contest, "The People's Product." The design won by a large margin with 57 percent (4,501) of all votes cast, with the other five finalists sharing 43 percent of the vote among them. (General)