Linux Foundation: "The Linux Foundation is pleased to offer a platinum rewards Linux credit card for those who want to support the Linux Foundation's activities while expressing their commitment to Linux."
Linux.com: "The Linux Foundation's individual members help to support the work of Linux creator Linus Torvalds and other important activities that advance Linux, while getting a variety of other fun and valuable benefits. The series begins with Matthew Fernandez, a senior application developer based in Sydney, Australia.
The Linux Foundation: "The Linux Foundation, the nonprofit organization dedicated to accelerating the growth of Linux, today announced that its Open Accessibility Workgroup is releasing IAccessible2 for Windows under the BSD license."
Linux Foundation: "The Linux Foundation is pleased to announce the launch of LinuxCon Brazil taking place this fall in S�o Paulo. LinuxCon is already the premiere Linux conference in both North America and Asia, providing an unmatched collaboration and education space for all matters Linux, and we are pleased to be able to extend this event into South America."
Cyber Cynic: "...the Linux Foundation, the non-profit organization dedicated to growing Linux, has launched a new Linux merchandise store featuring a line of exclusive and original T-shirts, hats, mugs and other items that reflect "geek culture.""
Linux.com: The Linux Foundation, the nonprofit organization dedicated to accelerating the growth of Linux, today announced the winning design in its Linux.com Store T-shirt Design Contest, "The People's Product." The design won by a large margin with 57 percent (4,501) of all votes cast, with the other five finalists sharing 43 percent of the vote among them.
Cyber Cynic: "The Linux kernel panel at the Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit is usually a glimpse into Linux's future, but this time it was also a reflection on how far Linux has come and how its leadership is growing older."
Linux Pro Magazine: "At the Open Source Forum of CeBIT 2010, the Linux Foundation's Jim Zemlin named three reasons for Linux's success. He also identified three possible challenges for the free platform."