I am working with a linux server. On this server I have several files which can be used to do a climate analysis.
For each climate variable there is a file for historical period and future period. Both of them have a header.
What I want to do: I want to merge the two files and ignore the header auf the second data file.
Is there a way for a row functioning as a header to freeze, but then be replaced by another header row as it scrolls on to screen?
In my example I've got a section called "Benefits", then about 20 rows of information, then when the header "Costs" appears, I'd like for it to replace the frozen header at the top where "Benefits" was.
Sometimes I want to track include files down to the line where a certain type is defined.
For example, after adding a command in busybox, I found the added source is including kernel header file which includes other header files.
How would I do the following :
Records other than ATOM,CONNECT, HETATM, TER and END are considered header records which describe the metadata about the molecule. Use grep to generate the header.
I have this chemistry database. On the attachment.
I've been using busybox and recently I added a command (route) and I began to see build errors.
The reason is that the new added source is using linux kernel header files and the correct header files and lines in the header files are not being selected because of lack of configuration or macro definitions. (If it were linux build, there are many CONFIG_...
I'm developing a C application using Netbeans 7.1.2 on an IBM ThinkPad Edge 64-bit with a Core 2 Duo processor. I just upgraded from Linux Mint 9 to Linux Mint 14, and now Netbeans cannot find many of the standard header files needed to build my project. Before the Linux upgrade everything ran fine.
I am trying to compile my code in linux (Ubuntu), I have already compile and build it in VS2010.
My code uses some cryptography headers like x509.h, evp.h, pkcs7.h, pkcs12.h, ...
In windows, I have no problem and code is compiled successfully, but in Linux I've got bunch of compilation errors in these header files like:
./Header Files/evp.h:1241: error: ‘pmeth’ was not declared in this scope