1

Jelly Bean: What is your percent battery drain during DEEP SLEEP?

view story
linux-howto

http://forum.xda-developers.com – Ever since I moved to JB, my phone has been experiencing high battery drain DURING DEEP SLEEP! Before JB, with everything set up on my phone BEING THE SAME, the phone would only drain 0.5% - 1.0% per hour. Now, according to this: My battery drain is: Quote: 100% total - 71% remaining = 29% used 29% used * 81% used while in DEEP SLEEP = 23.49% total battery drain used while in DEEP SLEEP 7:10 (hrs:min) spent in DEEP SLEEP = 7hr * 60min/hr + 10min = 430 minutes spent in DEEP SLEEP 23.49% total battery drain used while in DEEP SLEEP / 430 minutes spent in DE (HowTos)