4

Internet,touchpad tap and RPM installation

view full story
linux-howto

http://forums.fedoraforum.org – Hi! Im new to the forum ... pls can i get instructions step by step how to solve these problems: 1.Internet - When i open Conqueror or Firefox internet works fine (like on this pc that I am using right now - Vista is installed) nad when i open a page and the browser starts loading that page and it finishes 20% of the page but on the other 80% it keeps loading and finishes everything for 10-15 min :(!!! Sometimes it cant load those 20% :( 2. I ahve problem with Tochpad tap :( it doesnt works or it is disabled but i cant find the settings in the system settings there are mouse settings but none for this type of problem... 3.I dont know or i cant instal RPM packages i downloadded flash player.rpm and i try to instal by right clicking and going on something like open with package manager and it works something for a while and then nothing... pls help I would apriciate it ;) (HowTos)