Sensible Missed Call Reminder(SMR) is a smarter missed call application that ensures that you never 'forget' to return that important call by gently reminding you (and it is only 96KB in size).
* Allows you to remove the missed calls are not important
* Automatically removes the numbers that you have contacted since the missed call
* Hence you have just a short list of missed call
I have a galaxy S3 and I used to get notifications on my lock screen that I would have a missed call or text and they would show up in a bubble circle with a message for a missed text or a phone receiver for a missed call with the # of each that was missed. I installed the new update and no longer get these "notification bubbles" - do I have to turn something on in the settings?
- fast and synoptic notification (in popup window) of new SMS and missed calls with length of ringing so we know how important was the missed call
- you can now read your new SMS and missed call without of any touch on display
I missed call just over an hour ago, and I've since had 14 messages saying "Missed call: this person/number called at 11:55 on 30th Oct but left no message". They all say exactly the same thing, and come roughly every 5 minutes.
How do I make them stop?? This has never happened before. I can't find any setting that controls this notification.