Sensible Missed Call Reminder(SMR) is a smarter missed call application that ensures that you never 'forget' to return that important call by gently reminding you (and it is only 96KB in size).
* Allows you to remove the missed calls are not important
* Automatically removes the numbers that you have contacted since the missed call
* Hence you have just a short list of missed call
I have a galaxy S3 and I used to get notifications on my lock screen that I would have a missed call or text and they would show up in a bubble circle with a message for a missed text or a phone receiver for a missed call with the # of each that was missed. I installed the new update and no longer get these "notification bubbles" - do I have to turn something on in the settings?
- fast and synoptic notification (in popup window) of new SMS and missed calls with length of ringing so we know how important was the missed call
- you can now read your new SMS and missed call without of any touch on display
i do not know if this is the appropriate forum to ask a question about "s duos" , but excuse me ,
i have an s duos and there is always a missed call "1" on the "phone" icon , while i am sure there is no missed calls in my phone ,
because i deleted all my calls directory ( missed or else) , and there still a missed call ,
how to erase it ?