Item Description: I am selling my Galaxy Nexus GSM 16GB for $200. This phone has been taken care of very well, been in an otterbox commuter case since day one. Comes with Charger. Phone itself looks pretty brand new. Only a year old. Running Android 4.3 Stock.
Those of you in Australia need to get to your computer ASAP because the Nexus 4 and Nexus 10 are now available to order. As expected the hot ticket is the 16GB version of the Nexus 4, and it’s already sold out. Of course you can get a little friendly with your refresh button and hope that it comes back in stock for a few minutes at some point.
Ever since Google dropped the N7 bomb that’s all people have been talking about lately. The new tablet from Google has received overwhelming response from tech blogs and consumers alike, and sales of the device reflect its high demand. Nexus 7 orders from the Play Store went from a 3-5 day shipping period to the 16GB version being completely sold out.
* Item Description : Sealed Google Nexus 4 16GB model.
* Condition : 9.9/10 even though its sealed, when I opened the packaging box
* Includes :
* Item Location :
* Shipping Details :
* Payment Options :
* Contact Info :
* Additional Info:
Item Description : LG Nexus 4 16GB
Price : $400
Condition : 9/10
Includes : Everything in OEM box. Plus TPU S Line case
Item Location : Georgetown, KY
Shipping Details : USPS
Payment Options : PayPal
Contact Info : firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Info: Phone is perfect, still has factory plastic on screen and back glass.
Photos: To come shortly...
* Item Description : Sealed Nexus 4 16GB model
* Price : Negotiable, really looking to trade though.
* Condition : Brand Spanking New, but a slight flaw in the box from shipping(see pictures)
* Includes : 2X Screen protector (front and back), Bumper pad.
* Item Location : Herrin, IL
* Shipping Details : Can be discussed further
* Payment Options : PayPal or Money Order if necessary.
* Contact Inf
Research firm IHS has followed up its virtual teardown of the iPhone 5 with a brand new physical teardown, confirming its materials list and also the cost of manufacture for the latest Apple smartphone.