Google apps sending limit exceeded, but the activity report shows only 54 sent emails for the month [migrated]

view story

http://serverfault.com – This has been happening on and off for a couple of months now. Basically the client keeps getting her account suspended for exceeding the daily email sending limit but she doesn't send anywhere near the required amount of email to hit the limit. We just ran an activity report through Google and that said that she'd only sent 54 emails for the month of January. I thought she might have been hacked so we changed passwords. Also checked the login activity, but that only showed her home and office IP addresses (as well as mine since I'd logged in to troubleshoot). There are no weird emails in her (HowTos)