Hi guys,i am trying to set up Vim as my C++ IDE since 2 days and no success so far.I have installed Vim pacman -Q vim
vim 7.3.661-1I have downloaded vim-latex and clang tar balls,extract and place appropriate directorys in ~/.vim e.g.
As much as Google's Dan Morrill, open source and compatibility program manager in the Android team, might want to argue that "fragmentation" of the Android platform is "bogeyman, a red herring, a story you tell to frighten junior developers," it's also very real.
I have created a site and on one page it uses 2 divs side by side to display text information. in the left hand div it contains 8 links. these links when clicked load up text stored in separate text files and display it in the right hand div.
The code below was working when i ran it from my mac but when i try to load it off the webhost it fails to execute.