1

Exchange 2007 with Android activesync

view story
linux-howto

http://serverfault.com – A few of our users noticed that it will stop working intermittently for them. I didn't believe it at first until I changed my android phone and it started occuring for me. It will just stop syncing completely, it looks like the server is blocking the device completely. This mainly occurs when they are using the wifi. I've done some testing. If I switch off the wifi and use the phone data plan it will work fine. When it's on the wifi network, I try and browse to the webmail/owa page and it says page not found! I did a dns lookup and they resolve correctly. If I use another device on the same w (HowTos)