1

Decompress a GZIP "string" compressed in .NET

view story
linux-howto

http://androidforums.com – Hallo, I've got an issue trying to decompress something that was compressed in VB.NET using Gzip. In .NET the following occurs to an XML file: - The file is compressed using Gzip - The result is encrypted using Triple3DES - The result is saved to a file In Android, I've got the 3DES decryption working fine, which when I open a file where I only encrypted in .NET, returns the XML that was originally encrypted. The problem is trying to get the decompress function working also. I think the issue relates to the compressed data being binary and not a string, but only a hunch. T (General)