That damned 'windows' key

view full story

http://ubuntuforums.org – Been having a look recently at a new keyboard, I'm after a small one... but to be honest that's not what I am here about! I have seen that you can buy keyboards with a little tux instead of the windows key or you can buy stickers to go over the windows key, Now I'm an Ubuntu user of course but to be honest I don't want the Ubuntu badge sticker either! preferably I would like some text that actually said 'Super' So that you would have it like this | Ctrl | Super | Alt | I may be being a little ocd but I have googled far and wide and I cannot for the life of me find anywhere that sells them (Hardware)