Hi, I have a problem with making a script for resetting my IP. I had it working in XP, but now I am stuck. Here is how the actual reconnection looks like, the script run in XP and the new script I tried to make, respectively.
I have this problem with php and generation of charts. When i first use xampp with max chart, i was able to display the demo graphs beautifully, but after a few days it display the graphs all messed up. and i didnt tweak any of its settings.
I am using samsung mobile (sgh-b220) in order to connect to the internet. I can easily connect on windows system , using PC studio software.
I tried KPPP, wvidial none solved the problem.
(It successfully dials the number. Put pppd connection will be terminated)