I have a main PC which connects to the internet using a wifi adapter and a big antenna, this connects to my brother's router who lives a few houses from mine. This PC is also connected to my own router using an ethernet cable, then I have a second PC connected to my router using a cable also.
I've been running this rom for a few months and there are two things that really annoy me. Other than these two things I love it.
1. When connected to wifi at home it will lose connection periodically. I'll be using my phone to listen to internet radio and it freezes up every once in a while. If I turn wifi off, and then back on again it will regain the connection.
Everytime I move my surface 3 from work to home, and back to work, the wifi gets stuck on the last network I was connected to. If I leave it on the work connection when I get home (and not reconnect it to my home) the next day I will take it to the office and the connection is stuck at limited.
I'm new to smart phones and have a macbook pro at home. Have a good wifi signal and my new phone (Samsung Galaxy g4 mini) says it's connected, but I can't get on the internet. Message keeps coming up about a DNS server not found or firewall preventing internet from accessing. I've managed to get on wifi at work and in a couple shops so don't think it's my phone.
Hello everyone. After I updated to Android 4.4.4, I noticed that my WiFi will stop working some time after connecting to a network. At home, when I first connect, everything works fine but after a bit (not sure how much time will pass), the connection will work, even though it still shows it as connected.
I bought a new Asus n550jv laptop which has a Intel AC 7620 wireless card inside of it. I installed Arch Linux on it and noticed that I will be connected to my corporate wifi and every once and a while I will just lose all internet connectivity, but my wifi connection says it's fine. After enough times of connecting and restarting, sometimes it seems to work.
I have a Linux RH 6.1 (devel. workstation) PC connected to the internet with a wireless USB device and connected with a cable to a switch for a small network of 4 UNIX-like PC's. They both (wired and wireless) work fine seperatly. But when I check the 'connect automaticlly' on the Wired section to connect to the network, my wireless doesn't work anymore.