Frodo won't find the C64 ROMS I have installed. I have tried putting them in different folders but no luck. I'm pretty sure they are unzipped - I have a complete ROM set equalling around 4.7 MB plus Thrust on its own - none will load. Thrust is recognised by my PS2 emulator so why Frodo can't see it is mystifying.
I am making an application and when I run it gives me this message:
* Copyright (C) 2006 The Android Open Source Project
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to
I've been following Vector Thrust for a while, and it looks like it is finally up on Steam in Early Access form. For those looking for a basic arcade style flight game this might be worth looking into, even if it is from a low budget independent developer:
Some features to highlight are the mission editor and ~200 real and fictional flyable planes.