When your application crash in Google Play, you can receive report in your Developer Console page.
Is there any way to report to the developer if handled exception (in try catch block) caught?
I have critical (The app cannot restarted after it) rare exception that I don't know what is the reason for it, and I want to temporally surround it in try catch block but still get notifications when it o
=== Signoff report for [testing] ===
https://www.archlinux.org/packages/signoffs/There are currently:
* 384 new packages in last 24 hours
* 0 known bad packages
* 0 packages not accepting signoffs
* 15 fully signed off packages
* 409 packages missing signoffs
* 2 packages older than 14 days
(Note: the word 'package' as used here refers to packages as grouped by
pkgbase, architecture, and repositor