I need to get the wireless working on this HP dv9005us, I ran lspci and it says the card is "Broadcom Corporation BCM4311 802.11b/g WLAN (rev 1)" and so far I've tried the method that says "Installing drivers for the BCM4311,4312,4321,4322 Cards" on this page and in hardware drivers it says
I was playing around with Aircrack the other night, and trying to utilise the patches that would allow packet injection, but it wasn't working for me, so I rebooted. After that, though, my wireless card seems to have gone completely haywire. It doesn't show up at all in iwconfig. Before, I had 4 entries: lo, eth0, irda0, and eth1, which was the wireless.