1

Bluetooth Headset Connection

view story
linux-howto

http://www.kubuntuforums.net – I have a Creative Bluettooth Headset that has worked perfectly until a recent kernnel change (about 2 updates ago). Now it finds them and goes through the precess just like it is going to work. It even shows them as a trusted device. When I try to connect it times out and pops up a notice of that. These work perfectly in 1304 and were working in 1310 a week or so ago. I figured a couple updates and it would get fixed again. I did reinstall all the Bluez stuff just to see if that would do anything but no luck. 1310 had been working really good for me until this and since I listen to a lot of (HowTos)