BlackBerry Curve 9320 Allegedly Explodes On A Boy’s Bed, Setting It On Fire

view story

http://techcrunch.com – An 11-year-old boy named Kian McCreath from the UK says that a BlackBerry Curve 9320 exploded on his bed after being removed from the charger, leading the bed to erupt into flames and burn the boy’s legs. RIM is preparing to launch a full investigation into the matter once the family provides the phone and the charger accused of this tragic accident. According to her interview with the Belfast Telegraph, mother Sarah McCreath had just unplugged the phone before putting it on her son’s bed. “I thought nothing of it, made a cup of tea, then a heard a really loud ‘pop&#82 (IT news)