[AUR4] Unsure whether to adopt, wait for maintainer to re-upload, and/or merge packages

view story

http://archlinux.2023198.n4.nabble.com – These were the original uploaded PKGBUILDs, still referencing to a stale source:      1. https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/mse-mtg/     2. https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/mse-mtg-phyrexian/These were the uploads with the new content re-hosting, but the maintainer hasn't contacted me back about wanting to maintain the other MtG templates that're floating around (there's a few more):      1. https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/magicseteditor-mtg/     2. https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/magicseteditor-mtg-base/I was planning (Distributions)