Any water filter sales man here?

view full story

http://forum.xda-developers.com – Ok i recently purchase a cheap(had a usa sticker on top but at the bottom it had made in china imprinted) . So i was wondering is there such a thing to lock and open the tap on it. If yes what is it called?? trying to look it up to buy it online. Couldn't find anything like such at the local stores. Attached Thumbnails   (HowTos)