Am I overloading my power circuits?

view full story

http://hardforum.com – So I got into this mining craze a few days ago and weird things has started happening. OTA TV is unwatchable, I figured it's some sort of EMI and bought an mohu jolt for it- fixed it completely. Just yesterday two out of the total two of my ceiling light bulbs (the spiral ones) exploded and it smelled like plastic. The two mining systems consumes 750w and 580w. I'm not sure precisely how many amps this particular circuit is rated for, but I assume the standard 15 amps. Any ideas? What would cause two light bulbs to go out all at once? Would an overloaded circuit cause it? (Hardware)