Hello all, first post. I'm on my third day of install/reinstall. I got my drives partitioned to dual boot windows 8 with no problems and finished the Debian install...no GUI. I was hoping for gnome, KDE, etc. to ease my transition into Linux, tried to apt-get install both...no luck. Maybe I messed up the install, reinstalled. Selected KDE GUI install route.
I am working in ubuntu cloud enterprise!!!
-Select a language: English (Default)
- Select your location: United States (Default)
- Detect keyboard layout: No (Default)
- Configure the keyboard layout: USA (Default)
- Configure the network hardware with DHCP: Successful
- Configure the network hostname: Ubuntu (Default)
- Choose a mirror of the Ubuntu archive: United States (Default)
- Ubuntu archi