5
Adaptive Math Learning Platform KnowRe Raises $6.8M Series Aview story

http://techcrunch.com –  KnowRe, an online math learning platform for secondary students, has raised a Series A round of $6.8 million. The funding was led by returning investor SoftBank Ventures Korea, with participation from KTB Ventures, Partners Fund, and SparkLabs Global Ventures. Read More (IT news)

5
Zoho’s Latest Service Targets Subscription Economyview story

http://techcrunch.com –  Zoho.com has been delivering online applications since 2005. That’s long before most of us were calling it the cloud, and today it has over 30 applications, most of which to this point have been aimed at the front office with applications such as an office suite, email, CRM and project management. (IT news)

5
Zendesk CEO Mikkel Svane Reminds Startups That Luck Takes A Lot Of Workview story

http://techcrunch.com –  “Being lucky is just so much work,” Zendesk CEO Mikkel Svane told our co-editor Alexia Tsotsis during a fireside chat at TechCrunch Disrupt London today. As a startup, you always have to try to embrace luck, Svane argued when asked about what role luck plays in the life of a new company. (IT news)

5
Andrei Cherny’s ‘Aspiration’ Brings The Investment Tools Of The 1% To The Other 99%view story

http://techcrunch.com –  At 39 years old, Andrey Cherny has advised presidents, consulted with Fortune 100 companies, worked as a state prosecutor, served as a Naval reserve officer, founded a think tank and policy journal, and written a couple of books. Now he’s adding entrepreneur to the list with the launch of Aspiration Partners LLC. Read More (IT news)

5
Big In Asia? Apple’s iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Finally Go On Sale In China And Indiaview story

http://techcrunch.com –  Today’s a big day for Apple in Asia. Fresh from launching new iPads and Macs in the US on Thursday, the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus finally went on sale in China and India today, opening the new phones up to a combined population of more than 2.5 billion people. (IT news)

5
Google Launches USB Security Key Support To Keep Accounts Safeview story

http://techcrunch.com –  For the longest time now, Google has recommended that users enable two-factor authentication for their accounts on its platforms (and anywhere else, really). But starting today, it is launching a second — even more secure — method for those who really want their accounts to stay safe. (IT news)

5
Ant Financial: The Greatest Victory Is That Which Requires No Battleview story

http://techcrunch.com –  Not long after the Alibaba IPO, eBay announced that it aims to spin off PayPal as a separately traded company. The rumors of PayPal as an acquisition target are already looming, and one of the contenders is Jack Ma’s Alipay, now called Ant Financial. (IT news)

5
Raspberry Pi Founder Shows Off Incoming Touch Panel For Making DIY ‘Pi Pads’view story

http://techcrunch.com –  Eben Upton, the founder of the Raspberry Pi microcomputer, has shown off a new piece of hardware that’s likely to expand the ecosystem around its single board computer — namely a touchscreen display. So, in other words, get ready for DIY ‘Pi Pads’. Read More (IT news)

5
Jostle Raises $2M For Its Intranet Platformview story

http://techcrunch.com –  If you have ever worked for a large corporation, then you have probably seen how outdated some of the intranet platforms on the market today are. the Vancouver-based startup Jostle wants to put a fresh face on intranet software. The service aims to make it easier for companies to publish news stories and announcements, host online discussions and share other… Read More (IT news)

5
iPad Mini 3 Review: Apple’s Small Tablet Stays Mostly The Sameview story

http://techcrunch.com –  pickApple’s iPad mini 3 is one of two new tablets launched last week at a special event in Cupertino, and it is definitely the one that got the least attention from Apple’s product development team over the past year. The iPad Air 2 has an all-new processor, new screen manufacturing tech, a new camera, and more. (IT news)

5
Amazon Brings Grocery Delivery To Brooklynview story

http://techcrunch.com –  Amazon announced this morning it’s bringing its grocery delivery service AmazonFresh to Brooklyn, confirming earlier reports of a New York area expansion. Initially, the service will be available to Prime members in Park Slope, but the company says it will soon expand the service to additional zip codes in Brooklyn. (IT news)

5
Google’s Inbox is A New Email App From The Gmail Team Designed Not To Be Gmailview story

http://techcrunch.com –  Google has introduced a new email app, from the same team that builds Gmail, but intended as something completely different from Gmail. (IT news)